FAQs (or rather, frequently answered answers)
• The look of both the paper & canvas is textured and matte.
• These artworks are printed on acid free, archival materials which are meant to last for at least 80-100 years without degrading.
• They are sprayed with a matte varnish for further protection.
• In terms of quality or longevity, both paper and canvas are equal. Which one you choose is just a matter of aesthetic choice!
• For domestic orders, you can choose between Standard or Express shipping options at checkout. Standard delivery takes 10 working days, Express takes 5 working days.
• For domestic orders, canvas prints will come stretched on a frame. So shipping charges will be calculated according to the size & number of canvases, due to their weight.
• For international orders, canvas prints will be shipped unstretched (i.e. without the wooden frame), since shipping rates WITH the frames turn out to be very high. The canvas will come with an extra border to stretch around the frame. You can get it done by any local framer.
• Estimated delivery time for international orders is 10-12 working days.
• You can frame the paper prints with or without a mount (mount is the surrounding buffer area between the artwork & the frame).
• If opting for a mount, I would recommend choosing a slightly off-white one. A bright white mount can make the artwork appear dull in comparison.
• You can choose your frames as per the aesthetics of your place, but if unsure about it, one can never go wrong with some minimalistic wooden frames.