Hi I'm Richa. I'm a self-taught artist living in Goa with my husband and our dog.
My art has some whimsy, some wonder, and a whole lot of romance for the beauty of this life. Colour is very important to me, and so is a celebration of the everyday.
FINE ART PRINTS (or GICLEE PRINTS)
• Pronounced as zee-clay, it is a French word meaning 'to spray'. It refers to the method of printing by spraying ink.
• Giclee printing has a very high standard of colour reproduction since it uses 12 (pigment based) inks instead of the 4 (dye based) inks used in digital printing.
• These are printed on 100% acid free, museum grade, archival quality materials.
• A Giclee print is the highest quality artwork available after an original painting.
- These are original works of art done with Acrylics on Canvas.
- New paintings will be released in batches once they are ready. Join me on Instagram for studio updates :)